The Victory Neighborhood Association offers 20% (up to $5,000) rebates to homeowners for completing qualifying home improvements to their property. Examples of qualifying improvements include upgrading kitchens, replacing HVAC equipment, installing solar panels, and finishing basements, among others…
ViNA established the rebate program in 2018 to help mitigate the financial burden of completing home improvements and to ensure the long-term viability of the neighborhood’s housing stock. The program is funded by the Neighborhood Revitalization Program and administered by ViNA.
To be eligible for a rebate, individuals must complete a program application and receive written approval from ViNA before work on the project begins. Once ViNA receives evidence that the project is finished and all contractors have been paid, a 20% rebate of the total cost of qualifying improvements will be issued. Rebates are capped at $5,000.
- Owner-occupied single family homes or owner-occupied units of multi-family properties in Victory are eligible for the rebate.
- Rebates are not retroactive and do not apply to projects completed without following proper application procedures.
- Labor performed by homeowners or unlicensed contractors is not eligible for rebate.
- Rebates are provided on a reimbursement basis and applicants are responsible for project financing.
- Households are eligible for one rebate during the lifetime of the program.
- Funds are limited and rebates are offered on a first-come/first-served basis.
Applications are reviewed monthly. To have your application reviewed in any given month, the application deadline is noon on the first Thursday of that month. To begin the application process, review the program guidelines and application, then make an appointment with the program coordinator to discuss your project to ensure it meets eligibility criteria. For questions, call 612.529.9558. Program office hours are Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9am-3pm.