Victory Neighborhood Association is hosting annual board elections September 22, 2021. We currently have 3 open spots on the board to fill.
ViNA Board Member Expectations
- The effectiveness of the board is solely dependent upon the commitment and dedication of its board members.
- The board must be dedicated to the agreed upon goals of the association.
- The board is to serve all members of ViNA to the best of our ability.
- The board and its members will promote unity and collaboration within the association and neighborhood.
- The board must practice community outreach to promote a healthy and vibrant neighborhood.
- 3-5 hours of volunteer work per month
- Attend and participate in monthly neighborhood meetings
- Attend and participate in monthly board meetings
- Attend and participate in committee meetings and activities
- Be willing to volunteer and support upcoming neighborhood events sponsored by ViNA
Please see board nominees.
Christina Newell. Running for Re-Election
I am committed to continue to fight for equity for all people in North Minneapolis. Focusing on our youth, BIPOC and those that are continually underserved and under represented in North Minneapolis.
Kerry Jo Felder – Running For Election
I love my neighbors! I was actually going to try a few years ago, but my house caught on fire. I am back in and renovating and able to serve to help my community.